Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 1/2 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 smoked andouille sausages, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 lb. red bliss potatoes, chopped into 1-in pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Preheat grill over high heat, or preheat oven to 425°. Cut 4 sheets of foil about 12 inches long. Divide shrimp, garlic, sausage, corn, and potatoes evenly over the foil sheets. Drizzle with oil, then add Old Bay seasoning and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Top each mixture with parsley, lemon and a tablespoon of butter each.
- Fold foil packets crosswise over the shrimp boil mixture to completely cover the food. Roll-top and bottom edges to seal them closed.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes (or transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes).
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a47430/grilled-shrimp-foil-packets-recipe/