Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 12 mins
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 x 400g whole sea bass, gutted, fins removed, washed and dried
- 4tsp olive oil
- Lemon or lime wedges, to serve
For The Dressing
- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 1tbsp chopped fresh thyme or oregano leaves
- Zest and juice of ½ a lemon, or zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2-3tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Season the fish inside and out and rub with oil.
- Put fish on the barbecue grill, or griddle, over a medium heat for about 6 mins, until crispy. Brush top of fish with more oil, turn it over and cook for another 4-6 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix all the dressing ingredients and spoon over fish. Serve with lemon or lime wedges.