Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1-1/2lb pork tenderloin (NOT pork loin), trimmed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, steak rub, etc.
- Heat grill on high until it reaches 500 degrees then turn one burner down to low.
- Rub pork tenderloin all over with extra virgin olive oil then season with desired seasonings. Add pork to the high heat side of the grill then grill for 1-1/2 minutes on all four sides, keeping the lid closed between flipping.
- Move pork tenderloin to the side of the grill with low heat then grill for an additional 4 minutes on each of the two larger sides (so 8 minutes total,) or until an instant-read thermometer reads 140 degrees, keeping the lid closed between flipping. Let pork rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Iowa Girl Eats for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://iowagirleats.com/grilled-pork-tenderloin/