Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 1 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 14-ounce pork chops
- Kosher salt
- Bring honey, soy sauce, and garlic to a boil in a saucepan and reduce to simmer for 5 minutes, until the garlic is cooked. Remove from heat and whisk in black pepper. Reserve.
- Lightly season pork chops with salt.
- Heat grill to 450° and season the pork chops with salt on each side. Sear pork chops on each side, turning frequently to develop a crust on all surfaces, about 7 minutes total. Lower the heat and cook through, continuing to turn, about 15 to 20 minutes more, until they are cooked through and reach an internal temperature of 145°. Brush the pork chops with the honey garlic glaze, and serve with additional glaze.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Food and Wine for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/grilled-pork-chops-honey-garlic-glaze