Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 6 cups pattypan squash (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place squash in a grill wok or basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, over medium heat until tender, 4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Transfer squash to a serving bowl; add sauce and toss gently.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-pattypans/