Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 small heads of broccoli (about 1½ pounds)
- Kosher salt
- ½ cup plain whole-milk Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon mustard oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1½ teaspoons Kashmiri chilli powder or paprika
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Vegetable oil (for the grill)
- Trim broccoli stems, then cut away from heads. Peel stems and slices lengthwise into ¼"-thick planks. Break up heads into large florets. Cook florets and stems in a large pot of boiling salted water until bright green and crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain, then transfer to a bowl of ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Whisk yoghurt, mustard oil, mustard, chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin, and turmeric in a large bowl. Add broccoli and toss to coat; season with salt.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat; oil grate. Grill broccoli, turning occasionally until charred in spots, 5–7 minutes. Transfer to a platter.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Bon Appétit Magazine for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/grilled-mustard-broccoli?intcid=inline_amp&