Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 bag precooked meatballs, thawed (about 30 (1-inch) meatballs)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (purchased or homemade)
- 2 medium red, orange, and/or yellow sweet bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Alternate threading the thawed meatballs and bell pepper pieces onto soaked bamboo skewers or metal skewers, beginning and ending with the peppers. You should have about 4 to 5 meatballs per skewer.
- Place on the grill over medium heat, brushing with BBQ sauce every minute or so and rotating until the meatballs are heated through and the peppers begin to lightly char. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes total.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Kitchn for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-grilled-meatball-kebabs-233708