Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/2 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, whisk syrup, vinegar, salt and pepper until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a shallow bowl. Add pork chops; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Reserve remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain pork chops, discarding marinade. On an oiled grill, cook pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 13-17 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-maple-pork-chops/