Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 red bell peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 bunch scallions
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa sausage, halved lengthwise
- 8 corn or flour tortillas
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- Hot sauce and lime wedges (for serving)
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Toss onion, bell peppers, and scallions with oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and black pepper. Grill vegetables until lightly charred and tender, about 2 minutes for scallions and 10 minutes for onion and bell peppers. Transfer to a cutting board as they are done; let cool.
- Slice onion into 1" wedges; place in a medium bowl and toss with lime juice. Remove skins from bell peppers, then cut into bite-size pieces; place in a small bowl. Place scallions on a platter.
- Grill sausage, turning halfway through, until lightly charred and warmed through, about 5 minutes. Transfer to platter with scallions.
- Lightly char tortillas and serve warm with kielbasa, scallions, onion, bell peppers, cilantro, hot sauce, and lime wedges for squeezing over.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Epicurious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/grilled-kielbasa-sausage-tacos