Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- Dash salt
- 6 medium peaches or nectarines, halved and pitted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, honey and salt; cook and stir over low heat until blended, 2-3 minutes. Reserve 1/3 cup mixture for brushing peaches.
- Bring remaining mixture to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir just until mixture begins to thicken slightly (do not overcook), 4-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Brush peaches with some of the reserved balsamic mixture. Grill, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat until caramelized, brushing occasionally with remaining reserved balsamic mixture, 6-8 minutes on each side. Serve with glaze and, if desired, ice cream.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-honey-balsamic-glazed-fruit/