Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir in shallot, garlic and red pepper flakes until fragrant, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Brush with 2 tablespoons butter mixture.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Add skewers to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until the shrimp are pink and opaque about 3-4 minutes. Add lemons to grill, cut side down, during the last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with remaining butter mixture, garnished with lemons and parsley, if desired.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Damn Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://damndelicious.net/2018/07/09/grilled-garlic-butter-shrimp/