Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 fresh red chile (such as Fresno), seeds removed, finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for the grill
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Kosher salt
- Lime wedges and Kashmiri chilli powder or paprika (for serving)
- Whisk chile, garlic, pepper, lime juice, and 2 Tbsp. oil in a large bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat; season with salt. Thread shrimp onto sets of 2 skewers.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat; clean grates well, then oil. Grill shrimp, turning once until cooked through and lightly charred, about 5 minutes total. Serve with lime wedges dipped in chilli powder.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Bon Appétit Magazine for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/grilled-garlic-and-black-pepper-shrimp?intcid=inline_amp