Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup crumbled Cotija cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Brush corn with 1 tablespoon oil. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat until lightly browned and tender, 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally. Cool slightly. Cut corn from cobs; transfer to a large bowl.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll or press dough into a 15x10-in. oval (about 1/4 in. thick); place on a greased sheet of foil. Brush top with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Carefully invert crust onto grill rack, removing foil. Brush top with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat until bottom is golden brown, 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from grill; cool slightly.
- Add mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons cheese, 3 tablespoons cilantro, lime juice, chili powder and pepper to corn; stir to combine. Spread over warm crust. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and cilantro.
Posted by Coba Grills and we hank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-elote-flatbread/