Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. milk
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 jalapeño, minced (optional)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill or grill pan to high. Grill corn until kernels are charred and slightly softened, 10 minutes. Once cooled, cut kernels off the cob and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, and let cook until bubbly. Whisk in milk, cream cheese and Monterey Jack. Add jalapeño, if using. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in corn kernels and toss to coat, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a47386/grilled-creamed-corn-recipe/