Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges for serving
- Place the chicken in a large bowl or resealable freezer bag. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Stir to coat chicken evenly. Marinate for at least 20 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken in a single layer on the grill.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the grill. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Dinner at the Zoo for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/grilled-chicken-tenders/#recipe