Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 large head of cabbage, cut into ½"-thick rounds
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Chopped cooked bacon, for serving
- Crumbled blue cheese, for serving
- Freshly chopped green onions, for serving
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Heat grill over medium-high heat. Brush cabbage steaks on both sides with oil and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Place on grill and cook until tender, about 5 minutes per side.
- Top with bacon, blue cheese, and scallions and drizzle with ranch dressing before serving.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a27544267/grilled-cabbage-steaks-recipe/