Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts halved
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. grainy mustard
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 c. Freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
- Heat grill to high. In a large bowl, combine brussels sprouts, olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, and red pepper flakes and season with salt.
- Thread sprouts onto metal skewers. Grill, turning frequently until sprouts are tender and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Garnish with Parmesan before serving.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a54468/grilled-brussels-sprouts-recipe/