Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 2 lb. broccoli
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, plus more for serving
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Trim off the fibrous bottom half of broccoli stem, then quarter broccoli head into small trees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, Worcestershire, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Add in broccoli and toss to coat. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Place broccoli on the grill and sprinkle lightly with more salt. Grill broccoli until knife-tender and slightly charred, flipping every 2 minutes and basting with any remaining sauce, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and more red pepper flakes, and serve with lemon wedges.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a27185834/grilled-broccoli-recipe/