Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 12 mins
- ½ cup canola mayonnaise
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ears shucked corn
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces cotija cheese, queso blanco, or feta cheese, finely grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 ½ teaspoons chipotle chile powder
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Place corn on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover. Grill corn 12 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally. Place hot corn in mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Place corn on a platter; sprinkle with cheese and chile powder.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank My Recipes for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/grilled-dilled-corn-cob