Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough enough for 1 pizza
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup sliced salami
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface into a roughly 12″ x 16″ rectangle (it doesn’t have to be exact!).
- Spread marinara sauce over pizza dough, but leave one inch all the way around and 2-3″ at the long side furthest from you.
- Top with 1 cup of the shredded cheese, then ham, salami and pepperoni. Finish with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Roll up as tightly as possible, doing your best not to push out the toppings as you do so. Stop just before you reach the end.
- Whisk together egg, water, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Brush over pizza dough where the edges will meet, then pinch together.
- Place on prepared baking sheet with the seal down and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and slightly puffed. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Recipe Rebel 101 for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.thereciperebel.com/stromboli-recipe/