Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 8 large ears sweet corn in husks
- /2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- Coarse sea salt, optional
- In a large stockpot, cover corn with cold water. Soak 30 minutes; drain. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat until tender, turning occasionally, 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Carefully peel back husks; discard silk. Spread butter mixture over corn.