Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons; zest cut in very thin strips 1 inch long
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles, and stir to separate. Cook for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain, then return to the cooking pot.
- Just before noodles are done, in a small saucepan combine the lemon zest, cream, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until cream comes to a boil.
- Pour cream mixture over drained noodles, and add the lemon juice. Stir to coat. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until all the liquid is absorbed about 1 to 2 minutes. Season with additional pepper, if desired.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank NYT Cooking for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/8355-creamy-lemon-pasta