Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Toss broccoli, oil, pepper, garlic powder, and salt together in a bowl. Make sure broccoli is well coated.
- Grill broccoli, turning as needed until lightly browned and fork-tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and top with Cheddar cheese and red pepper flakes.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank All Recipes for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/266397/cheesy-grilled-broccoli/