Preparation time: 13 mins
Cooking time: 6 mins
- 6 skinless chicken thigh fillets, trimmed of fat, halved
- 120g skim-milk yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons masala curry paste
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander leaves, plus 1/2 firmly packed cup whole leaves to serve
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 1 telegraph cucumber, sliced on an angle
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Combine the chicken, yoghurt, curry paste and chopped coriander leaves in a large bowl, season with sea salt and toss well to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan on medium-high heat and cook the chicken fillets, turning occasionally, for 6 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer chicken to a large plate, cover with foil and leave to rest for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide sliced tomato, cucumber, onion and coriander leaves among 4 serving plates, drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper. Top with chicken and serve immediately.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/chargrilled-masala-chicken-cucumber-tomato/ed523830-8f21-4719-a198-b19442526ddf?current_section=recipes&r=recipes/collections/tx3ckwv6