Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 4 medium lemons, each cut into 8 wedges
- In a large shallow dish, combine the first 8 ingredients. Add shrimp and turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread shrimp and lemon wedges.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat until shrimp turn pink, turning once, 6-8 minutes.