Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), halved
- 3/4 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound summer sausage, cubed
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Divide potatoes, salmon, shrimp, sausage and corn among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12-in. rectangles). Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with seasonings. Squeeze lemon juice over top; place squeezed wedges in packets. Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 12-15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, shrimp turn pink and potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cajun-boil-on-the-grill/