Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 200g cooking chorizo
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 2 x 400g cans drained butter beans
- 1 tub fresh pesto
- Slice the chorizo and tip into a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Fry gently for 5 mins or until starting to turn dark brown.
- Add the tomatoes and butter beans, bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins.
- Swirl through the pesto, season lightly and ladle into four bowls.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank BBC Good Food for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/butter-bean-chorizo-stew