Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 lb. small new potatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 12 oz. assorted-colored cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 baby arugula
- Chopped chives, for serving
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until just tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Once cool, halve (or quarter, if large).
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, and vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Fold in tomatoes, bacon, and arugula. Top with chives.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Country Living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/a36320453/blt-potato-salad-recipe/