Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 slices cheese, such as yellow cheddar
- 3 hamburger buns
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 leaves butter or iceberg lettuce
- Shape beef into 3 equally sized patties, about 3 1/2" wide. Season both sides of each patty liberally with salt and pepper. Using your finger, press a shallow indent into the centre of each burger.
- Heat grill or grill pan to high. Grill patties until a crust develops and they're no longer pink, 6 minutes per side for medium. If using cheese, top on patties 2 to 3 minutes before the burger is finished cooking.
- Place patties on buns and add preferred toppings before serving.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a19695099/best-burger-recipe/