Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 5 peaches, sliced in half and pitted, divided
- 1/2 c. sweet chili sauce
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 8 green onions
- bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- 2 red onions, sliced into 3/4" rings
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb. bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- In a blender add 1 peach (roughly chopped), sweet chilli sauce, and lime juice and zest; pulse and blend until smooth, then transfer to a small bowl. On a rimmed sheet pan place remaining peaches cut side up with green onions. Skewer onions through center and place on sheet pan. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and toss until coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Meanwhile, rinse chicken and pat dry throughly. On a separate rimmed sheet pan place chicken and drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on the grill and cook covered for 10 minutes. Flip chicken and add peaches, green onions, and onions to grill. Cover for 5 minutes and flip peaches and vegetables. When chicken reaches an internal temperature of 150 to 155°, brush glaze on chicken. Flip chicken until glazed and browned on both sides and internal temperature is 165°; total cooking time for chicken is about 25 minutes. Peaches and vegetables should have dark grill marks and be slightly charred; cooking time is 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a large platter and serve with remaining glaze.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a48080/bbq-chicken-with-sweet-chili-peach-glaze-recipe/