Preparation time: 5 mins.
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup favourite BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vineger
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion owder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 chicken breasts ( bone-in and skin on)
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients until smooth and mixed thoroughly.
- Place the chicken breasts into a large sealing plastic bag. Pour 2/3 of the marinade into the bag, coating the chicken. Place the remaining marinade into a container to save for basting later while cooking.
- Place in the fridge SKIN SIDE DOWN and let marinate anywhere from 2-24 hours.
- When ready to cook, pre-heat your grill to medium-high heat. ( 375-425 °F) , oiling the grill if necessary.
- Remove the chicken from the bag, placing on the grill bone side down - skin facing up.
- Discard the bag and marinade and retrieve the fresh, reserved marinade. Brush on the chicken every 5-8 minutes, basting well. Cook until the chicken reaches 165 °F. Remove and serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Kitchen Magpie for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/barbecue-grilled-chicken-marinade/