Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (5-inch) wheel 1 1/2 cups pitted cherries, halved
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Camembert cheese (about 8 ounces), at room temperature
- Cooking spray
- 32 table water crackers
- Combine cherries, rosemary, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook 6 minutes or until cherries release their juices and juices are slightly thickened. Cool completely.
- Preheat grill to low.
- Coat grill rack and one side of cheese with cooking spray. Place cheese, coated side down, on grill rack; cook, covered, 5 minutes or until the rind is soft. Invert cheese onto a plate. Spoon cherry mixture over top. Serve with crackers.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Cooking Light for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.cookinglight.com/entertaining/party-ideas/the-new-baked-brie