Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 3 hrs 10 mins
- ¼ cup chilli sauce
- ¼ cup of fish sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoon dar sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and crushed
- 2 lbs. flank steak
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chilli sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic. Set aside a few tablespoons of the mixture for brushing the steaks during grilling. Score flank steak and place in a shallow dish. Pour remaining marinade over the steak, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly brush the grilling surface with oil. Grill steak 5 minutes per side, or to the desired doneness, brushing frequently with the reserved marinade mixture.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Tablespoon.com for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/asian-bbq-steak/6517cc5b-7292-45d8-9e51-7b982d7c2503