Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 6 peaches, preferably freestone
- Olive oil
- Prepare the grill. Light a gas grill to medium heat. If you're cooking over charcoal, grill the peaches after everything else has been grilled.
- Halve and pit the peaches. Run a sharp knife along each peach's seam to halve them. Remove the pit and brush each cut side with olive oil.
- Grill cut-side down, over medium heat, for 4 to 5 minutes. Place the peaches cut-side down on the grill and cook undisturbed until grill marks appear, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Flip the peaches and cook until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip the peaches and grill until the skins are charred and the peaches are soft, 4 to 5 minutes more.
- Serve the peaches. Remove from the grill. Serve the grilled peaches with vanilla or butter pecan ice cream, or even as an accompaniment to grilled pork.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Kitchn for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-grill-peaches-246268#post-recipe-12324