Preparation time: 25 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Prawns – 15 medium-size ones
- Garlic – 4 cloves peeled
- Ginger – 1-inch piece peeled
- Spring Onion – 2 chopped (white & green part )
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp.
- Soy Sauce – 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Sugar – 1 tsp.
- Vinegar / Lemon Juice – 2 tsp.
- Coriander Leaves – a small handful
- Oil – 1 tbsp. for greasing grill pan
- Take all the ingredients except prawns and oil in a blender, make it into a fine puree.
- Now pour this over prawns and mix well. Marinate it for 15 mins.
- Take a skewer, and skewer the prawns in it leaving little space between each one.
- Heat a grill pan till smoking and brush some oil over it.
- Place the prawns in grill and cook for 3 mins on each side.
- Remove it and serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Yummy Tummy for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/grilled-prawns-recipe-spicy-masala/