Preparation time: 2 hrs 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup canola, vegetable or other neutrally flavored oil
- ¼ cup minced shallots
- ½ cup fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek (see Note)
- Kosher or coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a large container or a large zipper top bag, combine the orange juice, oil, shallots, thyme, sambal oelek and salt and pepper. Add the chicken breasts, turn to coat and marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours and up to 8.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high, or heat a grill pan – lightly brushed with oil – over medium-high heat on the stove. Grill or pan grill the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side, until just cooked through. Let it sit for a few minutes, then slice and serve.
Posted by Coba Grill and we thank Katie Workman for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.thespruceeats.com/orange-chili-thyme-grilled-chicken-recipe-4086005