Preparation time: 25 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 large ears sweet corn, husked
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 haddock fillet (8 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Spread corn with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat until tender, 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle fish with 1 teaspoon chili powder. On a lightly oiled grill rack, grill fish, covered, over medium heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, 7-9 minutes.
- Cool corn slightly; remove kernels from cobs. Place in a large bowl. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, red pepper, avocado, taco sauce, 1 tablespoon lime juice, cilantro, lime zest and the remaining chili powder.
- Drizzle remaining lime juice over fish; cut into 1/2-in. cubes.
- Add to corn mixture. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla. Serve immediately.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/martha-s-fish-tacos/