Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- One 2-pound fish, such as branzino, red snapper or sea bass, cleaned and scaled
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 parsley stems
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 halved lemon slices
- Light a grill. Let the fish stand at room temperature for 20 minutes; pat dry with paper towels.
- Brush the fish all over with olive oil and season generously inside and out with salt and pepper. Stuff the cavity with the parsley stems, garlic and lemon.
- Brush the grate with oil. Grill the fish over moderately high heat, uncovered, until lightly charred and it releases easily from the grate, 10 minutes. Turn and grill until the flesh is white throughout, 10 minutes longer. Transfer the fish to a platter and let stand for 10 minutes. Drizzle with oil and serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Food & Wine for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/grilled-whole-fish