Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 6 Brook Trout approx. 10 oz. each
- 1 tbsp. Finely Minced Green Onion
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Butter or Margarine, Melted
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 dash Pepper
- 6 Parsley sprigs
- Combine green onions, salt, butter, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Brush inside and outside of trout with the mix.
- Wrap each in aluminium foil and secure edges tightly.
- Cook at LOW for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Baste frequently with remaining butter mixture.
- Open foil to let barbecue smoke during the final 5 minutes.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank MHP Grills for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://mhponlinestore.com/grilled-trout-with-lemon-butter/