Preparation time: 40 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to even thickness
- 1 cup BBQ sauce use your favourite!
- 1 15- ounce can pineapple slices including juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 cup oil
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- In a bowl, whisk together BBQ sauce, the juice from the can of pineapple slices, soy sauce, and garlic. Pour half of the mixture into a large resealable bag. Add oil and chicken. Seal bag and chill for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight. Reserve remaining sauce mixture and chill until ready to use.
- Grease and preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from bag, discard bag and marinade, and grill chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Grill pineapple slices along with the chicken, 2-3 minutes on each side till heated through and just beginning to char.
- When chicken is finished cooking, brush with reserved sauce, top with chopped cilantro and serve with grilled pineapple slices.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Recipe Critic for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://therecipecritic.com/grilled-hawaiian-bbq-chicken/