Preparation time: 12 hours
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 3 large Chicken Breasts, about 2 pounds
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing, or your favourite Chicken Marinade
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Dried Parsley
- In a large plastic bag, marinate chicken breasts with the marinade or dressing. Keep refrigerated for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat olive oil in a cast-iron grill pan over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and sear for about 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken has nice grill marks. Sprinkle with the dried parsley.
- Put the grill pan in the oven and cook the chicken for about 15 minutes or until juices run clear and it is no longer pink in the middle. The internal temperature of the chicken with an instant-read thermometer should be at 165°F.
- Slice the chicken into half-inch pieces before serving.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Food Fanatic for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/grill-pan-chicken-breasts-recipe/