Preparation time: 1hr 30 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 box (15.25 oz) Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix Triple Chocolate Fudge
- Eggs, water and oil called for on cake mix package
- 1-2 cans (16 oz) Betty Crocker™ Hershey’s Frosting Milk Chocolate
- 1 can (16 oz) Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy Frosting Vanilla
- Yellow food colour
- 3 tablespoons chocolate cookie crumbs
- Orange and red decorating sugar
- 1 can (6.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Decorating Icing Black
- 1 batch modelling chocolate
- Various food colouring to colour modelling chocolate
- Black food colouring marker
- Optional: Silver lustre dust and clear vanilla extract
- Bake cupcakes according to package instructions. Allow cooling completely.
- Frost cupcakes using Betty Crocker™ Hershey's™ milk chocolate frosting, using as much or as little as you'd like. Smooth out the frosting making the tops of each cupcake flat.
- Color the tub of vanilla frosting using yellow food colouring. Scoop out into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 15-25 seconds until melted.
- Spoon some yellow frosting over the center of one cupcake, leaving about 1/4-inch border around the edges. Immediately sprinkle on some cookie crumbs, orange sugar and red sugar to make each cupcake look like it has coals and flames in it. Repeat, creating all 24 cupcakes.
- Pipe grill grate lines over cupcakes using black cake icing.
- Colour and shape modelling chocolate into hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, corn, steaks, potatoes, and pizzas. Add grill marks using a black food colouring marker and brush on silver lustre dust mixed with clear vanilla extract to mimic aluminium foil.
- Use some leftover frosting or cake icing to attach the modelling chocolate food to the tops of each grill.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Tablespoon for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/grill-cupcakes/d681007f-d77b-4c72-bf09-ac6dc9ddb7a5