Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 6 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 16 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup prepared pico de gallo
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Arrange half of chips in grill-safe pan or 15x10x1-inch disposable aluminum pan. Top with half of cheese. Repeat layers. Top with shredded chicken and pico de gallo.
- Place pan onto grill; close lid. Grill 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top nachos with avocado. Drizzle with sauce. Serve immediately.
Posted by Coba Grill and we thank Land O Lakes for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/17784/chicken-nachos-on-the-grill/