Preparation time: 8 hrs 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 8 ounce fresh mozzarella ball, sliced
- 1 ripe field tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic reduction
- Marinate the chicken in the balsamic vinaigrette overnight.
- Grill the chicken in medium-high heat until cooked and slightly charred, about 2-4 minutes per side before topping with the mozzarella and tomato and letting it heat until it just starts to melt.
- Serve topped with the basil and balsamic reduction.
Posted by Coba Grill and we thank Closet Cooking for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.closetcooking.com/caprese-balsamic-grilled-chicken/