Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 6 thin boneless skinless chicken cutlets, 3 oz each
For the Marinade:
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce, for gluten-free, use tamari
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, turn the pieces to coat evenly, cover and place in refrigerator a minimum of three hours, but preferably overnight.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Grill chicken top side down first until well browned charred, about 5 minutes, turn and cook on the second side about 3 more minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Skinnytest for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.skinnytaste.com/asian-grilled-chicken-33-pts_3510/