Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 ears corn
- ½ cup original barbecue sauce
- Lightly oil and preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut chicken and vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Arrange the skewers, alternating between the chicken and vegetables.
- Place kabobs on grill and brush with BBQ sauce. Turn kabobs after about 7 minutes and brush with BBQ sauce again. Cook for a total of 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Lidl US for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.lidl.com/recipes/bbq-grilled-chicken-and-veggie-kabobs