Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 1 hr 25 mins
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- Mix the first 6 ingredients; rub over ribs. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes.
- Wrap rib racks in large pieces of heavy-duty foil; seal tightly. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat until tender, 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- In a large saucepan, combine glaze ingredients; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved, 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully remove ribs from foil. Place ribs on your LotusGrill and brush with some of the glaze. If you have the LotusGrill hood, barbeque the ribs covered, over medium heat (this can be easily done by adjusting your fan button) until browned, 25-30 minutes, turning and brushing ribs occasionally with remaining glaze.